CAISL as Testing Center
CAISL is a testing center for ACT and SAT exams. Please see information below regarding both tests and how to take them at CAISL.
For further information contact: Ana Paula Silva SAT and ACT Coordinator at CAISL email@example.com
The Director of CAISL, Blannie Curtis, is authorized to validate SAT Subject Exams (normally called SAT2) for students applying to Portuguese universities. Students must have:
- received a High School diploma from an American or American International High School
- taken SAT Subject Tests (SAT 2) which are accepted by CNAES.
Validation needs to be done in person by the student who received the High School Diploma and took the SAT2. At the meeting, the following must be shown:
- Proof of identification (passport or other government-issued ID)
- Original or authenticated copy of the High School Diploma or the High School Transcript indicating the Diploma was awarded.
- A printout of the SAT2 score report, available at the College Board site under the student’s account log-in. (The student also needs to have with him/her the log-in information should it be necessary to verify the authenticity of the data.)
To make an appointment for this validation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to ensure that the SAT2 can be validated prior to the meeting, please email scanned copies of the above documents.
There is no charge for this service.