CAISL as Testing Center
CAISL is a testing center for College Board Exams (SAT and AP) and ACT exams. Please see information below regarding these tests and how to take them at CAISL.
For further information contact: Ana Cristina Martins, SAT and ACT Coordinator at CAISL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of CAISL, Blannie Curtis, is authorized to validate SAT test results for students applying to Portuguese universities.
Students must have:
- received a High School diploma from an American or American International High School
- taken SAT tests which are accepted by CNAES.
Validation needs to be done in person by the student who received the High School Diploma and took the SAT.
At the meeting, the following must be shown:
- Proof of identification (passport or other government-issued ID)
- Original or authenticated copy from the issuing school of the Transcript of courses taken and grades and credits earned for the High School Diploma.
- A printout of the score report, available at the College Board site under the student’s account log-in. (The student also needs to have with him/her the log-in information should it be necessary to verify the authenticity of the data.)
To make an appointment for this validation, please email email@example.com. If you wish to ensure that the SAT can be validated prior to the meeting, please email scanned copies of the above documents.
There is no charge for this service.