Applications for 2018/2019 will be processed as they become complete and you will be notified as to whether or not your child is offered enrollment or offered a place in the "wait pool."
Because our classes are currently full, we are unable to make firm offers in most instances until we know of families who will be leaving at the end of the school year.
Currently all of our grades are full. While we encourage interested families to apply, please note that we are not able to offer spaces unless a current family transfers out. If the review of your completed application package indicates a child “eligible for admission” but there is no space in the grade or program, you may choose to have us put your child in the “Wait Pool.”
Children whose complete application package has been reviewed and are “eligible for admission” but with no space in the grade or the program needed, may, at parent’s request, be put in the Wait Pool. It is impossible to predict when or if a place will become available.
When space becomes available in a particular grade and/or program, the applications of every child in the Wait Pool are reconsidered and offers are made based on the academic/behavioral records submitted.
An additional factor in making enrollment offers is the list of priorities below:
- Current CAISL re-enrolling students
- Students whose parents are US Government employees.
- Students who are coming from American or American International Schools.
- Students who are coming from schools whose primary language of instruction is English.
- Students who are linguistically unable to attend a school whose instructional language is Portuguese.
- Students who are linguistically able to attend a school whose instructional language is Portuguese.