Currently all of our grades are full. While we encourage interested families to apply, please note that we are not able to offer spaces unless a current family transfers out. If the review of your completed application package indicates a child “eligible for admission” but there is no space in the grade or program, you may choose to have us “Wait List” your child.
Children whose complete application package has been reviewed and are “eligible for admission” but with no space in the grade or the program needed, may, at parent’s request, be put on a Waiting List. It is impossible to predict when or if a place will become available.
When space becomes available in a particular grade and/or program, enrollment offers are made according to the priorities below:
- Current CAISL re-enrolling students
- Students whose parents are US Government employees.
- Students who are coming from American or American International Schools.
- Students who are coming from schools whose primary language of instruction is English.
- Students who are linguistically unable to attend a school whose instructional language is Portuguese.
- Students who are linguistically able to attend a school whose instructional language is Portuguese.