Tuition and Fees
Published Fee Schedules - what is included?
CAISL is governed by a not-for-profit Foundation - Fundação Escola Americana de Lisboa, and its income is almost exclusively from tuition and other fees paid by clients.
What is included in the fees?
- A large number of extracurricular activities and signed-up after-school child care.
- The required instructional books.
- Art supplies for the art classes and most music instruments for the music classes up to Grade 5.
- ESL and PFL Support.
- 1:1 Laptop program (one laptop per child) starting in Grade 2. Starting in Grade 6, the computer can be taken home.
- 2:1 computer program (two children share one computer) for Grade 1.
(Also check this page for online tools included in the fees)