CAISL as Testing Center
College Board Exams (SAT and Advanced Placement) and ACT exams.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS FOR SAT EXAM SCORE VALIDATION
The Director of CAISL, Blannie Curtis, is authorized to validate SAT test results for external students applying to Portuguese universities. There is no charge for this service.
- Students must have received a High School diploma from an American or American International High School DGE needs to grant equivalência before the SAT can be validated. The process for those living in Portugal (whether Portuguese or not) can be found at this site.
- Students must have taken SAT tests which are accepted by CNAES.
FOR THE VALIDATION
Validation needs to be done in person by the student who received the High School Diploma and took the SAT. At the meeting, the following must be shown:
- Proof of identification (passport or other government-issued ID)
- Certificate of equivalência of the American High School Diploma from DGE.
- Original or authenticated copy from the issuing school of the Transcript of courses taken and grades and credits earned for the High School Diploma.
- A printout of the score report, available at the College Board site under the student’s account log-in. (The student also needs to have with him/her the log-in information should it be necessary to verify the authenticity of the data.)
- If you wish to ensure that the SAT can be validated prior to the meeting, please email scanned copies of the above documents.